Michigan Marijuana Laws
Adult Use (recreational)
- Adults over 21 can possess up to 2.5 ounces on their person with no more than 15 grams of that being in concentrate form.
- Up to 10 ounces of marijuana can be possessed in the home. 2.5 ounces can be out, the remainder must be secured in accordance with legal guidelines.
- Cultivation of no more than 12 marijuana plants for personal use is permitted, provided that no more than 12 marijuana plants are possessed, cultivated, or processed at the residence at once.
- Public consumption of marijuana is illegal except in facilities licensed specifically for public consumption, or special events licensed for consumption.
Michigan Adult Use Legal Resource – CLICK HERE
Medical Marijuana Program
- Medical Marijuana Card recipients can possess up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana (product guidelines can be found on state website).
- Medical Marijuana Card recipients can grow up to 12 plants in accordance with state regulations.
- Caregiver laws can be found on the state website.
- Public consumption of marijuana is illegal except in facilities licensed specifically for public consumption, or special events licensed for consumption
Michigan Medical Marijuana Legal Resource – CLICK HERE
- CBD derived from hemp (containing less than 0.3% THC is permitted for use in Michigan without medical card.
Michigan Marijuana Legal Resource – CLICK HERE
*** Dank Tourist is not a law firm nor do we provide legal advice. The information provided on this website is for entertainment and educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to comply with state laws and regulations. We provide links to state websites where official legal information can be found. Check the laws before using Marijuana.***